Coconut oil is becoming very popular due to it’s tremendous health benefits and it’s not only good for you but it’s also great for your pets too.
Use 1/4 teaspoon for every 10lbs of pet but remember to transition slowly if your pet is new to coconut oil.Always use organic, cold pressed and virgin unrefined coconut oil for the best results.
10 Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Your Pet
- Coconut oil has anti bacterial properties which can help to kill off and fungus or bad bacteria making it especially good for pets with bad breath
- It can help to give your pet to have more energy
- A glossy and healthy coat can be achieved through consuming coconut oil
- Coconut oil is great for soothing cuts and wounds
- If your pet struggles with poor digestion then coconut oil can aid in a healthy immune system
- Coconut oil is great for those pets struggling with joint pain and arthritis
- It can improve nutrient absorption
- Use as a pad condiitoner on dogs
- Helps with cognitive health
- Helps with weight loss and control